Thursday, July 17, 2008

Bad Memory? Say goodbye to forgetting things...

Ok, so I've known about this cool tool for over a year now, but was at a seminar last night, (on blogging actually), and one of the speakers mentioned this exciting tool that I'm going to tell you about and people's jaw's dropped to the ground with awe... I was sitting there thinking, duh-old news! Point is, I have a REALLY awesome tool to tell you about...
Jott.com:
  • Leave yourself messages and get a transcribed email of what you said
  • Leave messages for others and they receive a transcribed email of what you said, as do you
So just think, you're driving down the road and something you suddenly remember you have to do pops in your head- call Jott, (I have it on speed dial), and "jott" yourself a message.
Watch for an email within 15 minutes, and then plug that reminder into your well organized, effectively managed task list. Ok, I know- one thing at a time.
Check it out and tell a friend! It has saved a lot of my clients, a lot of stress!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So, what is this blogging seminar you went to? Is this local?