Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Organizing Boot Camp


Ok, I just got done with my first fitness "boot camp" training session, where I got worked! I used to be in great shape...five years ago! I've lightly worked out off and on since then, and now, I've decided I'm changing my ways! I want to enjoy all the awesome benefits of being healthy and physically fit. Fitness 2 You is an incredible company dedicated to positively changing lives through health and wellness, and I highly recommend them if you're even considering getting in shape... They save you time and stress by coming to you at your home or office, and they even include meal planning and long-term coaching to ensure lasting results!
Anyway, what does this have to do with organizing, you ask... EVERYTHING! Getting organized is not something that happens overnight-it's a lifestyle change. Yes, your space can be transformed overnight, and goodness, that is always refreshing and motivating for my clients, but there needs to be a mental commitment to becoming, and staying organized. It's a process, and like working out, it's well worth the incredible benefits that come with it. Reduced stress, greater earning potential, more time for life, decreased mental distractions, peace of mind, improved quality of life, and on and on...
In looking at your life, what areas need a shot of wellness? For me, it's definitely exercise. Determining those little areas that are holding you back in life, and making a plan of action to improve it, even if done in small ways, can pay you back in huge, wonderful ways!
Happy Organizing!

No comments: